Our Commitment To Health & Safety [Video]
Stay safe at Anthemus Sea Beach Hotel & Spa
Like many, we had to rethink our traditional best practices and as a hotel business we have been considering ways in which we can offer our guests a safe and stress-free holiday experience.
Greece’s response has been proactive and now is one of the European countries least affected by COVID-19. Even though the country reacted swiftly and has a low case count, we recognise the trust you place in us for the safety of your summer holidays. That’s why we want to share an update on the actions we are taking to keep you and our staff safe.
Your health and safety is our priority as we want you to feel as comfortable and relaxed as at home. We have therefore intensified our protocols in accordance with guidelines set by the local health authorities and the expert advice of the World Health Organisation. Below you will find a comprehensive list of all the key measures we are implementing throughout the hotel, restaurants, swimming pool and beach area to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Check-in & Check-out: An entirely contactless check-in and express check-out are now available. For those who prefer the traditional check-in, physical distancing and sanitising measures are also in place.
- Health & Safety Coordinator: We have appointed a Health and Safety Coordinator to supervise that all safety protocols are being implemented and complied with, as well as liaise directly with our dedicated General Practitioner and Chemist to assist with any concerns you may have relating to your health.
- Public areas: We have increased the cleaning and disinfecting frequency of public areas, with a focus on the elevators, door handles, public bathrooms and all leisure areas.
- Swimming pools: To meet hygiene and sanitisation requirements for our swimming pools, we are increasing the test and cleaning frequencies to at least twice per day. Water disinfection with UV lamps in addition to chlorine.
- Restaurant: In our restaurants, tables and chairs are spaced to ensure social distancing and hand sanitiser gel dispensers are placed at the entrance of the restaurant. We have also replaced paper menus with digital menus to ensure an end-to-end contactless dining experience.
- Breakfast buffet: Our restaurant employees will serve customers instead of allowing customers to serve themselves.
- Staff training: All hotel staff are tested for Covid-19, trained on the new safety procedures and enhanced personal hygiene routines. They will also use protective equipment during their duties, such as masks, face shields and gloves.
- Housekeeping: After a guest’s departure, all room and bathroom surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected with a steam cleaner and room-fogger.
Our goal is to make each and every guest and employee feel confident that each aspect of our protocol is designed with their safety in mind. The world and holidays have been fundamentally changed by COVID-19, but we will be here for you, whenever you are ready to travel again. We can’t wait to welcome you back for more Anthemus Sea memories with us!